[dev] IMP3.1RC1 - Wron parameterscount in htmlspecialchars()

Brent J. Nordquist bjn@horde.org
Tue, 12 Mar 2002 10:20:35 -0600 (CST)

On Tue, 12 Mar 2002, Jan Schneider <jan@horde.org> wrote:

> You need at least PHP 4.1.0 for IMP 3.1.
>
> Brent, perhaps you should add a note on that to the install files.

Agreed; and also the web site "supported" page, and the test.php
script(s).  I'll work on that now.

I was about to commit the horde/test.php change, when I realized that it
sounds like it's IMP 3.1 that requires 4.1.0 (and that Horde 2.0 and 2.1
themselves would still work with 4.0.6 + new-PEAR just fine).  So now I'm
thinking the test should go in imp/test.php

However, I'm worried that people won't see it there; they'll just run
horde/test.php, see green, and assume it will work.  Any thoughts on which
place(s) to test and warn?

--
Brent J. Nordquist <bjn@horde.org> N0BJN       / OPN: #horde