[dev] Re: [kronolith] General inquiries about Kron.

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Tue, 12 Mar 2002 13:43:36 -0500

Take a look at the Groups and Perms API - http://dev.horde.org/.

> (Guess I should really dive into the code but I'm a bit lazy)

As a matter of how free software culture works, this is inevitably going to
decrease the level of response that you get. I can certainly sympathize with
occasionally not wanting to have to figure it out myself, but when we are all
volunteers, you really do need to meet us halfway. There are a lot of resources
available to you.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"A dream which helps you to live your reality with dignity