[dev] IMP3.1RC1 - Wron parameterscount in htmlspecialchars()

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Tue, 12 Mar 2002 13:47:14 -0500

Quoting "Brent J. Nordquist" <bjn@horde.org>:

> I vacillate on that.  This is another one where we need to decide what our
> policy is:  are we going to [document on hordeweb, test in test.php,
> document in docs/, etc.] the minimum versions of things that Horde&apps
> really *require* (technically) in order to function... or are we going to
> [document, test] the minimum version that would be *secure* (to be good
> 'net citizens).  My only feeling is that we ought to do the tasks in []
> consistently one way or the other; I can see arguments for both sides, and
> lean slightly to the technical (rather than security) side of the argument
> at the moment.

I think we need to advertise the minimum technical version, because there are
people running with patched older versions, etc. But we should probably mention
the security updates, as well...

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"A dream which helps you to live your reality with dignity