[dev] IMP3.1RC1 - Wron parameterscount in htmlspecialchars()

Eric Jon Rostetter eric.rostetter@physics.utexas.edu
Tue, 12 Mar 2002 13:07:14 -0600

> I think we need to advertise the minimum technical version, because there are
> people running with patched older versions, etc. But we should probably
> mention  the security updates, as well...
>
> -chuck

As one of the people running the patched older version (and no desire
to upgrade immediately) I agree.  Please leave the min. tech. version
there for those tech people who need it, and if possible also mention
the security issues so the less technical people trying to install
it will also know what is best for them.

--
Eric Jon Rostetter
The Department of Physics

Office:    RLM 7.126
Telephone: 512-471-5821
Email:     eric.rostetter@physics.utexas.edu

Fragen Sie nicht was Ihre Kumputer tun koennen,
aber fragen Sie was Sie fur Ihre Kumputer koennen.