[dev] Horde patches

Cliff Green green@UMDNJ.EDU
Fri, 15 Mar 2002 17:13:20 -0500 (EST)

On Fri, 15 Mar 2002, Edwin Culp wrote:

EC> Quoting Cliff Green <green@UMDNJ.EDU>:
EC>
EC> | Quoting Jan Kuipers <jrkuipers@lauwerscollege.nl>:
EC> |
EC> | > Hello,
EC> | >
EC> | > I wanted the opportunity to append the name of our school to the
[munch]
EC> | Interesting.  I did almost the same thing, except instead of appending the
EC> | name of the school, I added a variable, 'banner', which is used if it
EC> | exists
[munch again]
EC> Looks like we are all looking at doing something similar.  I wanted to
EC> personalize a bit more and just made a one line substitution that takes
EC> the variable from $HTTP_SERVER in horde/config/registry.php
EC>
EC> //    'name' => _("Horde"),
EC>     'name' => $GLOBALS['HTTP_SERVER_VARS']['SERVER_NAME'],
EC>
EC> Could probably substitute many things for it and not have to modify
EC> login.inc.

I had tried doing that, but didn't like the way it also changed the name
in the Horde menu (bottom of the screen);  I wanted a separate attribute.

YMMV,

Clifford Green               Internet -  green@umdnj.edu
Academic Computing Services     voice -     732-235-5250
UMDNJ-IST                         fax -     732-235-5252
Okay, that's it.  30 days no computer use penalty for being stupid.