[dev] imp "empty trash" modifications

Marcus I. Ryan marcus@riboflavin.net
Thu, 21 Mar 2002 14:11:38 -0600

I like it in the top menu, not necessarily because it's more frequently
accessed, but because the trash folder, if it's in use, is a component
of IMP as a whole.  Usually the actions in the action bar apply to
specific messages or mailboxes, not something more "global" like the
trash folder.

I would rather design it so it's intuitive and figure out how to
program it than to implement a less-intuitive design because it's
easier.

Just my 2 cents...