Maintenance stuff/IMP Terms Of Service

Michael M Slusarz slusarz@bigworm.colorado.edu
Thu, 21 Mar 2002 14:00:14 -0700

OK, take a look at:
  http://bigworm.colorado.edu/imp-patches/15/

Some notes:
 * I only added an option for running a maintenance operation on a user's
first login (i.e. when last_login == 0).  I think it might be nice to have
an option to run a maintenance operation once after a specified date, but I
left this undone.  Possible ways of doing this - if this is the first time
a users has logged in AFTER the modification date of a file; having a
preference somewhere that stores a list of all one-time only maintenance
operations that have already been done.

* Also, the wording in templates/maintenance/agreement_top.inc should
probably be tweaked.

Questions/Comments please.

michael

Michael Slusarz [slusarz@bigworm.colorado.edu]