[dev] imp "empty trash" modifications

Marcus I. Ryan marcus@riboflavin.net
Thu, 21 Mar 2002 20:39:05 -0600

You can yell, scream, and complain to your heart's content...that's the
joy of free-speech democracies ;)

Besides...this project isn't exactly a democracy...whomever has cvs
commit power gets to make the decisions...how you decide between you who
is right is beyond my control ;)

Nevertheless, it's good to have agreement :)

Now...if we could just agree on the location for the option...