PostgreSQL setup

Jean-Michel POURE jm.poure@freesurf.fr
Sat, 23 Mar 2002 16:18:03 +0100

Dear all,

I am working on a CVS installation of Horde with a PostgreSQL database.
Basically, I would like to check compliance of Horde with PostgreSQL.

1) User login (done)
- PostgreSQL needs to be nstalled with pgcrypto
/usr/lib/pgsql/contrib/pgcrypto. Run pgcrypto.sql, this should add a couple a
encryption functions.
- add a user and password in database
 INSERT INTO horde_users
(user_uid, user_pass) VALUES ('user_foo', encode (digest ('password_bar',
'md5'), 'hex'))

2) database logs (still having problems)
I am trying to implement the logs :
CREATE TABLE "log_table" (
  "unixtime" int4 NOT NULL,
  "ident" char(16) NOT NULL,
  "priority" int4,
  "message" varchar(200),
  CONSTRAINT "log_table_pkey" PRIMARY KEY ("unixtime", "ident")
) WITH OIDS;

Warning: Undefined index: dsn in /var/www/pear/Log/sql.php on line 55
Fatal error: Call to undefined function: query() in /var/www/pear/Log/sql.php
on line 114

$conf['log']['name'] = 'log_table';

Can anyone help me to implement database logs?

Regards,
Jean-Michel POURE