[dev] No Horde tool bar with netscape 4.7*

Cliff Green green@UMDNJ.EDU
Sat, 23 Mar 2002 18:41:51 -0500

Quoting Edwin Culp <eculp@encontacto.net>:

> This is Head from wednesday or thursday of this week.
>
> I have lost the horde tool bar with netscape 4.7*.  It is fine with
> mozilla and netscape6.  Has anyone else seen this?

Yeah, I've been seeing this too, in NS (4.79) and in Moz (0.99) for about a
week or two now.  I use imp for auth, and it looks like the url being
returned is not quite what it was --- in both browsers, the Location window
has the full URL, including GET parameters;  if I manually edit it so it
just shows https://my.host.edu/horde/, then the menu comes back and
everything seems okay (until I logout, and the full url string reappears).
If I had to guess, I'd say it seems to be something in imp's auth which
isn't writing to the appropriate frameset.

Cliff Green
Academic Computing Services - UMDNJ
Signature under NDA

This mail sent through IMP: the Internet Mail Program