[dev] Turba Groups First Look

Michael Cochrane mike@graftonhall.co.nz
Mon, 25 Mar 2002 03:32:45 +0000

Just after some UI ideas for adding contacts to a list...
Only though so far is extend the browse.php so you can tick them and add them to
a list as you move messages to folders at the moment in imp.

Also should I change browse.php to not display the lists? Or leave them there
and give them a little group or list icon next to them?

The issue that's really got me sending this email is with the
turbaExpandAddresses api. How should it return a list? With the list name with '
(List)' appended or not show at all? And if shown how shold the email addresses
be returned? Separated by commas? An array?

Will put up a new patch tonight.

- Mike