[dev] Turba Groups First Look

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Mon, 25 Mar 2002 12:14:33 -0500

Quoting Michael Cochrane <mike@graftonhall.co.nz>:

> Just after some UI ideas for adding contacts to a list...
> Only though so far is extend the browse.php so you can tick them and add
> them to a list as you move messages to folders at the moment in imp.

Yes, we need a set of checkboxes in browse.php and the search interfaces,
for things like this.

> Also should I change browse.php to not display the lists? Or leave them
> there and give them a little group or list icon next to them?

I'd say the latter (icons).

> The issue that's really got me sending this email is with the
> turbaExpandAddresses api. How should it return a list? With the list
> name with '(List)' appended or not show at all? And if shown how shold
> the email addresses be returned? Separated by commas? An array?

Ideally, it should use the RFC822 group syntax (I think Groupname:
address1, address2, ...;, but I'm not sure); however, that's probably
going to take some work in the rest of our code to support. We should
definitely do that, though.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"A dream which helps you to live your reality with dignity