[dev] Re: chora patch... (cleaned ? )

Mathieu CLABAUT mathieu.clabaut@free.fr
Mon, 25 Mar 2002 09:30:56 +0100 (CET)

On Wed, 20 Mar 2002, Chuck Hagenbuch wrote:

> Quoting Mathieu CLABAUT <mathieu.clabaut@free.fr>:
> >   I must say I've not find so many thing to clean. I've replaced the
> >   Horde tag line in the prefs file (which was taken from IMP prefs) by
> >   an empty one, and I add and suppress some spaces before open
> >   parentheses
> Also, if () style - always using { (this wasn't correctly explicit in
> CODING_STANDARDS until yesterday, so that's my bad), and spaces after
> commas.

 OK... I'll do it next time (In progress is the writing of an intranet
 Horde module to centralize CD burning.... More to show in a week or
 two, I hope)...

-mat.

Mathieu CLABAUT                            mailto:mathieu.clabaut@free.fr
DIGINEXT                                     http://mathieu.clabaut.free.fr
45, impasse de la draille, P.A. La Duranne,   tel: 04 42 90 82 91
13857 Aix En Provence - cedex 3               fax: 04 42 90 82 80