[dev] Palm(c) datebook import to kronolith - patch

Mathieu CLABAUT mathieu.clabaut@free.fr
Thu, 11 Apr 2002 18:00:47 +0200 (CEST)

 Hello,

  Some times ago, I've post a preliminary work to import palm datebook
  in kronolith.

  Is somebody interested in it ?
  Does somebody have any suggestion/comment/advice/flame ?
  Can I pursue coding (export, import to Nag....) in this way and have
  hope to see it included in some future revision, or should I do it
  totaly differently ?

  If you are overflowded by other works (I know it happens :-/), don't
  bother to respond...

 -mat

Mathieu CLABAUT                            mailto:mathieu.clabaut@free.fr
DIGINEXT                                     http://mathieu.clabaut.free.fr
45, impasse de la draille, P.A. La Duranne,   tel: 04 42 90 82 91
13857 Aix En Provence - cedex 3               fax: 04 42 90 82 80