[dev] Palm(c) datebook import to kronolith - patch

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Thu, 11 Apr 2002 12:32:11 -0400

Quoting Mathieu CLABAUT <mathieu.clabaut@free.fr>:

>   Some times ago, I've post a preliminary work to import palm datebook
>   in kronolith.
>
>   Is somebody interested in it ?

I'm definitely interested. Ideally, I'd like to write actual syncing code
for Nag, Kronolith, Turba, etc., instead of just importing raw Palm files.

>   Does somebody have any suggestion/comment/advice/flame ?

I just haven't had a chance to look at it yet. It's up there on my list,
though.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"A dream which helps you to live your reality with dignity