[dev] Re: whereis ?

Mon, 15 Apr 2002 11:38:07 -0500

Quoting p.tondoh@cnps.ci:

> The help windows for adressbook an password is empty. I want to create this
> hepl.
> Do you know something?

Well, I have a basic turba one I can send you as a start, in english.
Password should also have one in english only.  If you want to translate
them, that would be good.

Basically, as far as I know, the help works off an xml file in
horde/<component>/locale/<locale>/help.xml

There should always be (but may not be, since Horde 2.x is still incomplete)
one for en_US, but is rarely one for other languages.

So, if you want, copy horde/passwd/locale/en_US/help.xml to whatever locale
you want, and then translate it.

For turba, either create a new one, or ask me and I'll send you mine to
translate and improve on.

--
Eric Rostetter
eric.rostetter@physics.utexas.edu

Hey Rocky!  Watch me pull a rabbit from my hat!