[dev] More MIME improvements

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Fri, 26 Apr 2002 22:29:24 -0400

Quoting Michael M Slusarz <slusarz@bigworm.colorado.edu>:

> This functionality has been implemented now.  Let me know if you want
> gory details about what the data structure changed to: for starters, I
> have printed a sample output using print_r() for a multipart message
> using the new and old functions at:
> http://bigworm.colorado.edu/imp-patches/pgp/mime_new.txt
> http://bigworm.colorado.edu/imp-patches/pgp/mime_old.txt

Cool. I'll have all this committed in a few minutes, along with fixing a
typo somewhere in there recently that caused empty content-transfer-
encoding headers.

Btw, the pipe dream for the MIME_Structure class was to have it return a
MIME_Message made up of MIME_Part objects, instead of the custom objects,
and to have IMP work with that. That might be more possible with the
additional work you've put into it - just wanted to mention it, in case
you're inspired. :)

Thanks!

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"A dream which helps you to live your reality with dignity