[dev] [TFW] Re: [horde] SMTP Auth

Jon Parise jon@horde.org
Thu, 2 May 2002 02:30:12 -0400

On Wed, Apr 24, 2002 at 09:33:40PM -0400, Jon Parise wrote:

> > > I added the server/port parameter and tried a host-parameter - but as
> > > you say it just doesn't work. :-(
> > >
> > > Really need this feature...hope somebody (you?) can implement this...
> >
> > I don't have a need for it, or a server to test it on. Someone who has at
> > least one of those, preferably both, will have to do it.
>
> I'll take a stab at it in a few weeks.  I have everything I need to
> fix it (except for the time).

SMTP authentication is now working correctly in IMP from HEAD CVS.  To
enable it, you'll need to set $conf['mailer']['params']['auth'] = true
in your horde/config/horde.php file.

Someone is welcome to merge the change back into the stable tree in
time for the next set of releases.

--
Jon Parise (jon@csh.rit.edu)  .  Information Technology (2001)