[dev] Patch for LDAP Preferences storage

Edwin Culp eculp@encontacto.net
Wed, 15 May 2002 14:17:25 -0700

Quoting Jon Parise <jon@horde.org>:

| On Tue, May 14, 2002 at 07:07:02PM -0700, Edwin Culp wrote:
|
| > I'm off to try and save as many user prefs from the old system as I can
| > before upgrading my production server.  This should be interesting:-)
| > Hopefully I can script some of it.
|
| Great, please let me know if you encounter any issues.  I'd like to
| merge this new LDAP preferences system into the stable release tree so
| as to eliminate as much deviation between the branches as possible.

I haven't found any problems with it although I may not see them until it
is in production.:-)  This will take a few days because I want to try and
fix some of the limitations of the virtual corporate and personal address
books in ldap with minimal code modification.  Right now I have only one
line of additional code and would like to keep it that way, if possible.

ed

| --
| Jon Parise (jon@csh.rit.edu)  .  Information Technology (2001)
| http://www.csh.rit.edu/~jon/  :  Computer Science House Member

       The illiterate of the 21st century will not be
             those who cannot read and write,
       but those who cannot learn, unlearn and relearn.
                                                --Alvin Toffler

 http://insourcery.com - Mergence of Business and Technology
          a "Griffin Plaza Partners, LLC" Company