[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: imp compose.php imp/lib Folder.php

Jan Schneider jan@horde.org
Tue, 21 May 2002 01:35:34 +0200

Zitat von Chuck Hagenbuch <chuck@horde.org>:

> Quoting Jan Schneider <jan@ammma.de>:
>
> >   Log:
> >   Get rid of the last imap_utf7_encode/_decode calls that don't belong
> >   here. Folder values are passed encoded for some month now.
>
> Please revert this, it breaks everything again. With this commit,
> created
> folder names are no longer correctly encoded, exists() is probably
> broken,
> etc... All of these were necessary.

No, we decided to only use encoded folder names internally and decode them
only if we present them in the ui. This commit fixed some places where we
didn't follow this rule.

It might be possible that it breaks things in another place but it has to be
fixed there. Though I didn't find any place where it broke something.

Jan.