[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: hordeweb main.html

Mon, 20 May 2002 20:46:33 -0500

>   update MIT's blurb.

Don't suppose you would be interested, but The University of Texas at
Austin (largest university in the US, counted by student enrollement,
2nd or 3rd richest last I heard) uses IMP for web mail also (though still
IMP 2.2).  They've been using it for maybe a year and a half now.  I work
in the physics department here, and we've been using it for about 3 years
now (we started using it before the university took it up).  We started
with 2.2, moved to 3.0 when it was released, and have been running
releng_3 since.  I've got HEAD CVS in development, since my boss really
thinks the themes are cool, and we'll probably go to it soon...

Might be cool to make a list of university sites (et al) using IMP (et al)
on the web site.  Or maybe not.  Just running my mouth...

--
Eric Rostetter
eric.rostetter@physics.utexas.edu

Hey Rocky!  Watch me pull a rabbit from my hat!