[dev] Fetch Mail for IMP

Edwin Culp eculp@encontacto.net
Fri, 24 May 2002 18:16:47 -0700

Quoting Nuno Loureiro <nuno@co.eth.pt>:

| Okay,
|
|   The first version of fetchmail patch is at
| http://nuno.eth.pt/horde/fetchmail
|
|   I look forward to hearing comments/sugestions/whatever from you.
Nuno,

Awesome!  I just tested it with netscape6 and courier imap and pop3.  It
worked perfectly as expected :-)  I'll get some of my users to try with
the M-word browser but I don't expect problems.

I have a couple of questions though
  1. Is there an option to not have to download all the
     mail each time I fetch.
  2. I was not able to delete the fetchmail preference after
     creating it.  I was able to modify it with no problem.
     Are you aware of this or should I investigate a bit?

Thanks for contributing this application.

ed