[dev] Fetch Mail for IMP

Nuno Loureiro nuno@co.eth.pt
Sat, 25 May 2002 17:35:27 +0100

Quoting Edwin Culp <eculp@encontacto.net>:

} Nuno,
}
} Awesome!  I just tested it with netscape6 and courier imap and pop3.  It
} worked perfectly as expected :-)  I'll get some of my users to try with
} the M-word browser but I don't expect problems.

Fine! It's very good to hear such thing. :)
I did some testings with UW and Courier, but I can't prevent all scenarios.
There are for sure some bugs, but we'll hunt them down with time :)

} I have a couple of questions though
}   1. Is there an option to not have to download all the
}      mail each time I fetch.

Currently now. If you check fetchmail's page, it's in the TODO list.

}   2. I was not able to delete the fetchmail preference after
}      creating it.  I was able to modify it with no problem.
}      Are you aware of this or should I investigate a bit?

Hmmm...
I just tested to delete some middle account with success, and tryed to create an
account and delete it after with success too. Could you investigate it a bit,
since I can't reproduce your scenario?

} Thanks for contributing this application.

Thanks for testing it.. :)

} ed
}
} |