[dev] Fetchmail for IMP

Sat, 25 May 2002 14:13:07 -0500

Quoting Jan Schneider <jan@horde.org>:

> OK, committed. I'd still prefer (as I told you in IRC) if the fetchmail
> window wasn't a popup because that's not necessary here.
> But it's still a cool feature! Thanks for your work!

*Scratching head due to bad memory*

Wasn't/Isn't it an option in IMP for the compose window to either
open as a popup or in the main frame?  And if so, couldn't we do
something like this for fetchmail also?  So then the admin doing
the install could choose if it was a popup or not?

Just wondering if this is a reasonable solution or not?  Would obviously
take some coding, but might be worth it...

--
Eric Rostetter
eric.rostetter@physics.utexas.edu

Hey Rocky!  Watch me pull a rabbit from my hat!