[dev] Fetchmail for IMP

Harry Hoffman hhoffman@ip-solutions.net
Sat, 25 May 2002 23:51:22 -0400

Nuno,
   Your patch worked great. However it seems like there is a forgotten "}" in
Fetchmail.php on line "379". The fetchmail popup window was complaining, I
added it and all was fine (just thought you'd like to know).
   It works awesome so far! I've tested from the following mail servers without
incident: Cyrus-2.1.3, Cyrus-2.0.9, the UW-IMAP with FreeBSD-4.4. I'm working
on getting an Exchange account setup tommorrow so I'll test that ASAP.

Regards,
Harry