[dev] Fetch Mail for IMP

Nuno Loureiro nuno@co.eth.pt
Sun, 26 May 2002 19:06:15 +0100

Quoting Edwin Culp <eculp@encontacto.net>:

} I put it on a machine with about 25 users this morning.  Most are using
} IE to access either from Windows or mac.  We'll see what happens.

Okay.. :) Please keep me informed of problems...

} > }   1. Is there an option to not have to download all the
} > }      mail each time I fetch.
} >
} > Currently now. If you check fetchmail's page, it's in the TODO list.
}
} That to me is extremely important.  Do you have a plan for this?

It'll be my first priority after bug hunting and fixes.

} > Hmmm...
} > I just tested to delete some middle account with success, and tryed to
} > create an account and delete it after with success too. Could you
} > investigate it a bit, since I can't reproduce your scenario?
}
} I sure will.  I don't know why but I have a feeling that it has something
} to do with netscape6.  I'll try with a couple others and get back.

Okay, thanks.

  Nuno

} >
} > } Thanks for contributing this application.
} >
} > Thanks for testing it.. :)
}
} It's a pleasure.  It is an extremely practical addition to imp, IMO.
}
} ed
}
}
}
}  http://insourcery.com - Mergence of Business and Technology
}           a "Griffin Plaza Partners, LLC" Company
}

--
Nuno Loureiro <nuno@eth.pt>
Ethernet, Soluções Informáticas, LDA