[dev] Fetch Mail for IMP

Nuno Loureiro nuno@co.eth.pt
27 May 2002 14:16:26 +0100

On Sun, 2002-05-26 at 23:56, Edwin Culp wrote:
> Quoting Nuno Loureiro <nuno@co.eth.pt>:
>
> > Argh... I already implemented such feature. :)
> > I just don't have enough battery in my laptop (3% left) for testing it =
and
> > submit a patch. I forgot the charger in my office, so I'll only commit =
it
> > tommorrow.
> Nuno,
>
> Stick it in an email, if you have enough battery to send another and
> I'll test it and leave you a report tonight.

Sorry!
My laptop hibernated just after I sent the email...

Here's a new patch -
http://hq.eth.pt/nuno/horde/fetchmail/fetchmail_p1.diff

Changelog:

* Changes in Fetchmail:
- wrap some comments that exceeded 80 chars.
- add an option for fetching only new email.
- revamp fetch code.
- some indenting.

After apply this patch, messages deleted in "remote server" are no
longer fetched, and all messages fetched are Unseen in "local server".

Question: Should I let this behaviour or should I set the same flags as
the ones in messages in "remote server"? Like, an unseen message in
remote server will be an unseen message on local server and a seen
message in remote server will be a seen message on local server.

-nuno

--
Nuno Loureiro <nuno@eth.pt>
Ethernet, Soluções Informáticas, LDA