[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: horde/lib/MIME Message.php imp/lib IMP.php Message.php imp compose.php message.php pgp.php view.php

Roman Neuhauser cynic@mail.cz
Tue, 28 May 2002 11:57:20 +0200

> Date: Sun, 26 May 2002 22:43:52 -0400
> From: Chuck Hagenbuch <chuck@horde.org>
> To: dev@lists.horde.org
> Subject: Re: [dev] Re: [cvs]  commit: horde/lib/MIME Message.php imp/lib
> 	IMP.php Message.php imp         compose.php message.php pgp.php view.php
>
> Quoting Roman Neuhauser <cynic@mail.cz>:
>
> >     chuck, I think you missed the change in require/include
> >     implementation. http://www.php.net/require:
>
> I guess it's not so different. I still like the difference semantically,
> but maybe that's just me trying to be an old fogey. :)

    yup, understood. :) but I think require makes more sense: it halts
    the script on failure, whereas include tries to go on, spitting
    error messages all over the place. if it won't work without the
    file, if it's *required* use require. :)

--
FreeBSD 4.4-STABLE
10:01PM up 11 days, 9:21, 5 users, load averages: 0.02, 0.03, 0.00