[dev] Was the Fetchmail Commit complete

Edwin Culp eculp@encontacto.net
Mon, 27 May 2002 14:56:36 -0700

I can fetch my mail with yesterday's version, no problem.  With today's
version I get a no messages to fetch with or without the new messages box
checked.  It logs in and logs out, nothing else.  If I have new mail in
my Maildir/new it is moved to Maildir/cur and that is it.

I could be at fault here.  Does anyone have the current head version working
with the check box for "Get only new messages"?  If not I will try to apply
Nuno's  patch manually on yesterday's version and test it.  When I saw that
it didn't apply cleanly and that Jan had committed it, I just did a cvs update.

Thanks,

ed

 http://insourcery.com - Mergence of Business and Technology
          a "Griffin Plaza Partners, LLC" Company