[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: imp compose.php message.php imp/docs CHANGES imp/lib constants.php imp/templates/message headers.inc navbar.inc

Rudi Benkovič rudib@email.si
Tue, 28 May 2002 00:01:03 +0200

On Friday, May 17, 2002, 11:21:06 PM, Jan Schneider wrote:

> Zitat von Michael M Slusarz <slusarz@bigworm.colorado.edu>:

>>   * Added a "Reply to List" option in the navbar if a List-Post header
>>     is found.

> Great work (again)! I think this new feature should definitely be merged =
> RELENG before the next RC.

Could you guys please make this option also maintain "In-Reply-To" and
"References" headers? Mailing list threads are a complete mess right
now ... ;)

(At least I think that this is the reason; please correct me if I am
wrong.)

--

Rudi