[dev] Was the Fetchmail Commit complete

Edwin Culp eculp@encontacto.net
Tue, 28 May 2002 07:44:05 -0700

Quoting Nuno Loureiro <nuno@co.eth.pt>:

> On Tue, 2002-05-28 at 14:23, Edwin Culp wrote:
>

> I can't understand.. Even after deleting the afected files and doing a
> cvs update, you are saying that local files that you just updated differ
> from the cvs ones?

Yes, I'm cvsing again.  I must have something radically wrong.

> If you delete the affected files and update them, "cvs diff" can't
> output anything on those files. If it does, there's something wrong for
> sure very weird..
I agree.

> Yep, they work.. I did some testes with Courier and UW, with "get only
> new messages" checked and not checked.

Then I had to have made some mistakes with the patching and/or cvs.  I'm
going to start sorting it out right now.

> > Thanks and please excuse the poor explanation.
>
> English isn't my native language, so it doesn't help...
> I hope I understood your problem and have given some help...

All that I really needed to know was that a clean CVS works for you.
That is perfect.  Thanks for your explanation and patience :-)

ed

 http://insourcery.com - Mergence of Business and Technology
          a "Griffin Plaza Partners, LLC" Company