[dev] Was the Fetchmail Commit complete

Nuno Loureiro nuno@co.eth.pt
28 May 2002 16:18:43 +0100

On Tue, 2002-05-28 at 15:44, Edwin Culp wrote:
> All that I really needed to know was that a clean CVS works for you.
> That is perfect.  Thanks for your explanation and patience :-)

Since you are complainning about fetching mail only, I deleted only the
respective files, did a cvs update and compared them...

Well, I did this:

nuno-laptop:~/devel/horde.dev/imp$ mv fetchmail.php fetchmail.php.orig ;
mv lib/Fetchmail.php lib/Fetchmail.php.orig ; mv
templates/fetchmail/fetchmail.inc templates/fetchmail/fetchmail.inc.orig
; mv templates/fetchmail/fetchmail_js.inc
templates/fetchmail/fetchmail_js.inc.orig

nuno-laptop:~/devel/horde.dev/imp$ cvs up fetchmail.php
lib/Fetchmail.php templates/fetchmail/fetchmail.inc
templates/fetchmail/fetchmail_js.inc
U fetchmail.php
U lib/Fetchmail.php
U templates/fetchmail/fetchmail.inc
U templates/fetchmail/fetchmail_js.inc
nuno-laptop:~/devel/horde.dev/imp$ diff fetchmail.php fetchmail.php.orig
nuno-laptop:~/devel/horde.dev/imp$ diff lib/Fetchmail.php
lib/Fetchmail.php.orig
nuno-laptop:~/devel/horde.dev/imp$ diff
templates/fetchmail/fetchmail.inc templates/fetchmail/fetchmail.inc.orig
nuno-laptop:~/devel/horde.dev/imp$ diff
templates/fetchmail/fetchmail_js.inc
templates/fetchmail/fetchmail_js.inc.orig

As you can see, my files were equal to HEAD...

If you can't resolve you problem you can try to backup config files and
do a cvs checkout again...

--
Nuno Loureiro <nuno@eth.pt>
Ethernet, Soluções Informáticas, LDA