[dev] Was the Fetchmail Commit complete (question)

Nuno Loureiro nuno@co.eth.pt
28 May 2002 20:22:59 +0100

After doing some tests, it seems I can't get a PHP function to get
message flags via ***POP3***, that **really works**!

The function that I use in fetchmail is imap_header(). The result flags
for a message SEEN and mark as DELETED is the following one:

Recent:N; Unseen: ; Flagged: ; Answered: ; Draft: ; Deleted: ;

If I use IMAP instead, the result is correct:

Recent: ; Unseen: ; Flagged: ; Answered: ; Draft: ; Deleted:D;

I also tryed imap_fetch_overview() and the following is its result for
the same message.

[0] => stdClass Object
        (
            [subject] => teste4
            [from] => Nuno Loureiro
	    [to] => nuno@eth.pt
            [date] => Mon,  4 Mar 2002 20:21:53 +0000
            [message_id] =>
<1015273313.3c83d76117432@webmail.clientes.eth.pt>
            [size] => 527
            [uid] => 3