[dev] HEAD VERSION - PGP save key issue and General PGP questions.

Edwin Culp eculp@encontacto.net
Sun, 2 Jun 2002 07:55:12 -0700

I've tried to get PGP going off and on for the last couple of weeks.
I just tried saving a key that I had generated on a previous attempt
and rather than just creating an entry in my ldap address book, without
the key, as it did previously, I was surprised with the following error
message:

Notice: Undefined index: in /usr/src/horde/lib/MIME/Structure.php on line 121

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in
/usr/src/horde/imp/pgp.php on line 279

Would a key generated last week be different than today's head version and
cause the above error?  I was going to generate a new one but found
another difference described in Part II below.

Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Part II.

When I generated this key, the pgp options screen under "Your PGP
Public/Private Keys" there was a text area to type in the keys that
no longer appears.  I'm sure that is indicative of something that
I may need to configure but I'm not sure what I may have done right
on my previous attempt.  My apache ssl server(2.0.36 if that is a problem)
seems to be happily purring along. I have horde/horde.php
$conf['use_ssl'] = 1 just in case.:-)

Is there any documentation, in addition to the source, for getting IMP
pgp up an running?

Last question.

I'm not totally sure that IMP PGP will work with LDAP although I've
found nothing to the contrary.  Could someone please confirm this?

Thanks,

ed

 http://insourcery.com - Mergence of Business and Technology
          a "Griffin Plaza Partners, LLC" Company