[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: horde/config mime_drivers.php.dist horde/docs CHANGES horde/lib/MIME/Viewer tnef.php

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Tue, 4 Jun 2002 10:03:18 -0400

Quoting Jan Schneider <jan@horde.org>:

> FYI: I have a partly completed tnef mime viewer sitting around here for
> some month, that is completely written in php and doesn't need the
> external binary. Btw, the original code hasn't been written by me and was
> based on the stuff from std.com. I had never the time to finnish it and I
> didn't really had any need for it either. :-)

Maybe you can send what you have off to Michael? It'd be nice to have it
not require an external program.

> Anyway, as a sidenote, I already thought about _not_ to implement it as a
> mime viewer but put the code directly into lib/Message.php or where it
> would fit best. That is because the tnef format is rather a format
> competing with mime/multipart than an attachment encoding. It can contain
> message text, attachments, signatures, ...

Hmmm. I'm waffling on this one. Other thoughts? I guess I really don't
think it should go into lib/Message.php, but it could potentially be
included there when necessary.... (along with a uudecode driver, maybe?).

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"What was and what may be, lie, like children whose faces we cannot see, in