[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: horde/config mime_drivers.php.dist horde/docs CHANGES horde/lib/MIME/Viewer tnef.php

Jan Schneider jan@horde.org
Tue, 4 Jun 2002 08:24:33 +0200

Zitat von Michael M Slusarz <slusarz@bigworm.colorado.edu>:

>   Log:
>   Added application/ms-tnef MIME Viewer.

FYI: I have a partly completed tnef mime viewer sitting around here for some
month, that is completely written in php and doesn't need the external
binary. Btw, the original code hasn't been written by me and was based on
the stuff from std.com. I had never the time to finnish it and I didn't
really had any need for it either. :-)

Anyway, as a sidenote, I already thought about _not_ to implement it as a
mime viewer but put the code directly into lib/Message.php or where it would
fit best. That is because the tnef format is rather a format competing with
mime/multipart than an attachment encoding. It can contain message text,
attachments, signatures, ...

Jan.