[dev] themes on login page + option navigation

Mathieu CLABAUT mathieu.clabaut@free.fr
Wed, 5 Jun 2002 14:47:27 +0200 (CEST)

 Hello,

 I've two suggestions and no patch ;-(

 How hard would it be to add a navigation menu on prefs_UI which would
 allow to switch to next/previous option item (When configuring IMP for
 the first time, it is quite tedious to save option, the return to main
 option page and then select the next item, and so one...). I agree it
 is a luxuous suggestion :-)

 Second, The horde-wide choosen theme doesn't seem to be applied when I it
 IMP or gollem login page (the default dark blue theme is use instead).
 But after login, everything goes well ? It is a feature or a bug ? (In
 fact I don't really care, but perhaps could this leads to a small
 horde improvement before next RC, which is always desirable)...

-mathieu

Mathieu CLABAUT                            mailto:mathieu.clabaut@free.fr
DIGINEXT                                     http://mathieu.clabaut.free.fr
45, impasse de la draille, P.A. La Duranne,   tel: 04 42 90 82 91
13857 Aix En Provence - cedex 3               fax: 04 42 90 82 80
	   F2F5 442F F2AC E1D5 9D31  3EFC 842A BC4A 123B 9A65