[dev] themes on login page + option navigation

Jan Schneider jan@horde.org
Wed, 5 Jun 2002 17:13:20 +0200

Zitat von Mathieu CLABAUT <mathieu.clabaut@free.fr>:

> > >   Even if the user has already logged in to horde ?
> > If the user's logged in he doesn't get the login page, or am I missing
> > something here?
>
>   Hummm, no, you're right, if the user has already logged in (horde
>   login page) he doesn't get the horde login page again, and everything
>   is ok for the horde login page, but what about IMP and gollem login
>   page ?
>
>   Am I wrong, or it is possible (and sometime desirable) to login into
>   IMP with a  username different from the horde one ? If I'm wrong, I'll
>   have to dig in my config file, because it is the way my IMP instance
>   works here....

Yes, you're right. I didn't check this case. Though it's possible to login
with different user names to Horde and IMP. But I really don't know what
side effects this might have on shared preferences. I guess they just won't
work.

Jan.