[dev] themes on login page + option navigation

Mathieu CLABAUT mathieu.clabaut@free.fr
Wed, 5 Jun 2002 17:51:46 +0200 (CEST)

On Wed, 5 Jun 2002, Jan Schneider wrote:
> Zitat von Mathieu CLABAUT <mathieu.clabaut@free.fr>:
> >   Am I wrong, or it is possible (and sometime desirable) to login into
> >   IMP with a  username different from the horde one ?
> Yes, you're right. I didn't check this case. Though it's possible to login
> with different user names to Horde and IMP. But I really don't know what
> side effects this might have on shared preferences. I guess they just won't
> work.

 It seems that the horde login is used to manage preferences... (I did
 not look at the code however)... So I've no particular problem with
 shared preferences in all page but in the apps login page (concerning
 themes, which seems to be the only relevant preference there).

-mat
Mathieu CLABAUT                            mailto:mathieu.clabaut@free.fr
DIGINEXT                                     http://mathieu.clabaut.free.fr
45, impasse de la draille, P.A. La Duranne,   tel: 04 42 90 82 91
13857 Aix En Provence - cedex 3               fax: 04 42 90 82 80
	   F2F5 442F F2AC E1D5 9D31  3EFC 842A BC4A 123B 9A65