[dev] available api authentication routines?

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Wed, 5 Jun 2002 16:44:13 -0400

Quoting Nuno Loureiro <nuno@co.eth.pt>:

> Well, it's just my 2 cents, but I think API docs should be done with
> docbook, like PHP does, or many other projects do. Then it could be
> exported to html or ps or whatever..

The API docs are done exactly the way the PEAR api docs are done - with
PHPDoc, which is parsed into XML, which could easily be transformed into
DocBook and whatever else you like. Thanks for volunteering to write the
tools to make this happen!

> Docs look pretty pretty cool and developers would be very happy. =)

Have you bothered looking at http://dev.horde.org/ ?

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"What was and what may be, lie, like children whose faces we cannot see, in