[dev] available api authentication routines?

Nuno Loureiro nuno@co.eth.pt
05 Jun 2002 12:46:05 +0100

Well, it's just my 2 cents, but I think API docs should be done with
docbook, like PHP does, or many other projects do. Then it could be
exported to html or ps or whatever..

Docs look pretty pretty cool and developers would be very happy. =)

Yep, I know that needs lots of time, and lots of work... :/

-nuno