[dev] new mailing list for account management modules?

Thu, 6 Jun 2002 22:29:42 -0500

Since Chuck seems to be pushing the account management modules I maintain
(passwd, forward, vacation, accounts) into the mainstream Horde web pages,
I think it is time that I ask about having an official Horde mailing list
for them.

I think it would be incredible overkill to have individual lists
though, for several reasons.  Changes are often made to several modules
at the same time, since they share a common code base.  Also, most people
who use them use more than one.  Plus, I don't change them that often,
I don't get too many questions about them, and questions about one often
apply to others. So I was thinking a single mailing list for all of them.

I was thinking naming it for the accounts module would be best.  E.g.
accounts@lists.horde.org.   But I'm open to other names.

Any one agree, disagree, want to discuss this, etc?  Anyone want to set it
up?

Go Redwings! :)  (Sorry Chuck)

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

harmless among the rank and file, but when management is afflicted the damage