[dev] Anyone else seeing weirdness with anoncvs tonight?

James james@james-web.net
Fri, 07 Jun 2002 21:18:45 -0400

> I may just remove the NFS mount in favor of hourly rsync's between the
> two machines.  The only downside there is that the anoncvs repository
> is, at most, an hour behind the live repository.

Even then that's not a bad thing.  I've seen a few times in general (and
on here) a CVS change done and then modified/changed quickly as not to
horribly break something.  Sort of a stop gap check against mistakes
leaking out.

Well, that's me just trying to rationalize it into a good thing :p

- James