[dev] nag add task failure

Joel Vandal jvandal@subi.to
Fri, 7 Jun 2002 20:44:05 -0400

Hi all,

> Several people have reported problems with the CVS HEAD nag code not
> creating new tasks, but the older CVS RELENG_1 versions workings.
> I thought I'd add to the list of reports since I haven't seen an answer.
>
> There are no php or horde errors (that I can find) other than the horde/nag
> messages above.
>
> I'll try to dig into this more but I'm pressed for time.

I've got the same problem with the creation of new event on kronolith. I've
notice a lot of new table that finish with _seq that have been
created "automatically" a few day ago. This seem to be a sequential number for
each "autoincrement" table like kronolith_events, whups_*, etc...

On the kronolith sql driver, I've add a "echo $query" for see what is the sql
sent, go in mysql and see an error message that the "event_id" is already in
use...

For each table that have now a _seq, I check the last "_id" and change the
value in *_seq tables.

Also, a few table have been "restructured" and have new field.

I've resolve all my problem with this solution.

--
Joel Vandal
Infoteck Internet