[dev] Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in/usr/src/horde/imp/lib/Contents.php on line 433

Michael M Slusarz slusarz@bigworm.colorado.edu
Mon, 10 Jun 2002 11:52:19 -0600

Quoting Rene Lund Jensen <lundeman@tbkol.dk>:

| > examples from different sources.  On one I also get the following
| error:
| >
| > Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /usr/src/horde/imp/lib/Headers.php on
| line
| 35
|
| I have an ansient CVS of Horde/Imp, but also get this. BUT only with
| mails
| send via hotmail.
| It's ONLY mails send via their web-interface These messages haven't got
| their headers encoded.(send via outlook express ->
| hotmail-web-pop-gateway
| is OK).
| As I live in Denmark, the from and subject header usually contains
| letters
| such as זרו, and others "non-standard" US letters.
|
| I don't know what the RFC says about headers in mails, but I tryied
| contacting the Hotmail crew (via their support), as I also have problems
| viewing these mails with Outlook express. But the Hotmail support just
| forwarded my message to the outlook express guys, so I gave up getting
| help.
|
| Just wanted to let U know that it's probably due to non-encoded
| hederfields.

Could you take a look at the mailing-list headers in the message and maybe
post them to the list?  The only thing currently in Headers.php is the
Mailing-list header parsing function.

michael

Michael Slusarz [slusarz@bigworm.colorado.edu]
The University of Colorado at Boulder