[dev] Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in/usr/src/horde/imp/lib/Contents.php on line 433

Rene Lund Jensen lundeman@tbkol.dk
Mon, 10 Jun 2002 18:49:59 +0200

----- Original Message -----
From: "Edwin Culp" <eculp@encontacto.net>
To: <dev@lists.horde.org>
Sent: Monday, June 10, 2002 6:19 PM
Subject: Re: [dev] Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object
in/usr/src/horde/imp/lib/Contents.php on line 433

> Quoting Michael M Slusarz <slusarz@bigworm.colorado.edu>:
>
> | Quoting Edwin Culp <eculp@encontacto.net>:
> | | With latest cvs update, I'm not getting the error by the Html email
> | | sample
> | | that I have but it now shows up in imp as empty with no html part.
> | |

> | Update to latest CVS - this should be fixed (bug was in
> | lib/MIME/Structure.php).
> |

> I did and I can only see the message by looking at the source.  Of course
> the message possibly doesn't comply.  I tried attaching it, in hopes that
it
> would help isolate the problem but it hasn't gone through.  I have several
> examples from different sources.  On one I also get the following error:
>
> Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /usr/src/horde/imp/lib/Headers.php on line
35

> Thanks,
>
> ed

I have an ansient CVS of Horde/Imp, but also get this. BUT only with mails
send via hotmail.
It's ONLY mails send via their web-interface These messages haven't got
their headers encoded.(send via outlook express -> hotmail-web-pop-gateway
is OK).
As I live in Denmark, the from and subject header usually contains letters
such as æøå, and others "non-standard" US letters.

I don't know what the RFC says about headers in mails, but I tryied
contacting the Hotmail crew (via their support), as I also have problems
viewing these mails with Outlook express. But the Hotmail support just
forwarded my message to the outlook express guys, so I gave up getting help.

Just wanted to let U know that it's probably due to non-encoded hederfields.

René Jensen
lundeman@tbkol.dk