[dev] Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /usr/src/horde/imp/lib/Contents.php on line 433

Edwin Culp eculp@encontacto.net
Mon, 10 Jun 2002 14:34:41 -0700

Quoting Michael M Slusarz <slusarz@bigworm.colorado.edu>:

| Quoting Edwin Culp <eculp@encontacto.net>:
|
| | Thanks, KaalH.  I just rechecked and that isn't it.  I've got several
| | pure html emails from different sources that this is happening with.
| |

| Have you checked with latest CVS HEAD?  I am looking at 2 pure HTML e-mail
| messages now (pure means the content-type of the message header is
| text/html) and they show up fine.

You were moving too many files, too fast for my cvs :-)  I'm updating
again right now.  If  you're seeing them, I'm sure I will too.

Thanks,

ed