[dev] Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /usr/src/horde/imp/lib/Contents.php on line 433

Edwin Culp eculp@encontacto.net
Mon, 10 Jun 2002 09:19:41 -0700

Quoting Michael M Slusarz <slusarz@bigworm.colorado.edu>:

| Quoting Edwin Culp <eculp@encontacto.net>:
| | With latest cvs update, I'm not getting the error by the Html email
| | sample
| | that I have but it now shows up in imp as empty with no html part.
| |

| Update to latest CVS - this should be fixed (bug was in
| lib/MIME/Structure.php).

I did and I can only see the message by looking at the source.  Of course
the message possibly doesn't comply.  I tried attaching it, in hopes that it
would help isolate the problem but it hasn't gone through.  I have several
examples from different sources.  On one I also get the following error:

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /usr/src/horde/imp/lib/Headers.php on line 35

Thanks,

ed