[dev] IMP options -> addressbooks are no longer configurable in HEAD

Edwin Culp eculp@encontacto.net
Sat, 15 Jun 2002 08:13:53 -0700

Quoting Conor Kerr <conor@dev.ceon.net>:

| Hi,
|
| > I can't reproduce this. Maybe your imp/config/prefs.php is borked?
|
| I hadn't updated Horde/IMP in a while so I deleted my old install and
| got the latest version from CVS just a few days ago...  I also have the
| same problem regarding the addressbooks option, all I get when I click
| on "Addressbooks" in "Options" is three buttons: "Save Options", "Undo
| Changes" and "Return to Options".
|
| I haven't really changed anything in the prefs file, at the minute my
| configuration is quite close to the default.

This happened to me and I erased the values of

impPrefs: search_sources:
impPrefs: search_fields:
impPrefs: add_source:

from my ldap directory and everything went back to normal.  I am guessing
that I caused this when doing some testing in prefs.php and locked the
prefs.

I hope this helps,

ed