[dev] IMP options -> addressbooks are no longer configurable in HEAD

Sat, 15 Jun 2002 13:06:18 -0500

Quoting Conor Kerr <conor@dev.ceon.net>:

> Hi,
>
> > I can't reproduce this. Maybe your imp/config/prefs.php is borked?

I'm with Chuck.  I've updated 4 times in the last week, and it has worked
each time.  No problem here.

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

harmless among the rank and file, but when management is afflicted the damage